Sunday, January 3, 2010

100 Lives Of Black Jack Savage I Need Some Help Dealing With My Friends?

I need some help dealing with my friends? - 100 lives of black jack savage

My friend (Jack) attended a ***** and a dog is like whipped cream and confidence that I say to my opinion and I cursed him and his daughter and said to him, even went so far as to throw a punch and me and end up with a few broken ribs and black eyes, but always solid and often badly, as we were all chilling at home like 5 other guys and he gets up and goes to the phone and call his girlfriend from all like wow your stay a * ****** weird and your friend is from my other friend (Bill), but still the same man around, I can live with Jack, but is as different as the Trys act 100% different than what they normally and do not mean his cow in high school and summer is the best time of our lives, and it was the testicles that gave him and he has to say, no party with us only that the ideas I tryed with him I've cried talk ive cried **** idk wat to do?

2 comments:

Nels N said...

You can not save people from themselves. Some people feel the need to subject the women. Ironically, these women seem to hunt. Get dumped after a couple of times to to be on the bill, or at the end marries some *****. fall castrate both cases you help.

Nels N said...

You can not save people from themselves. Some people feel the need to subject the women. Ironically, these women seem to hunt. Get dumped after a couple of times to to be on the bill, or at the end marries some *****. fall castrate both cases you help.

Post a Comment